Development name: Parc Botannia
Address: Fernvale Road (To be Confirmed)
Tenure: 99 year
Total units: To be Confirmed
Parc Botannia is an upcoming new residential condominium development that is strategically located in the Singapore Government’s next Regional Centre of focus – The North Coast Corridor, which stretches from Woodland RC all the way to Seletar RC, encapsulating the Seletar Airport and Aerospace.
Why Parc Botannia?
- It is situated in Singapore’s next upcoming northern regional centre, which comes after Tampines and Jurong. Regional Centres have been planned, announced and setup across Singapore since 1992 in order to de-centralise and allow each area/region in Singapore to incorporate the “live, work, play, learn” model
- It would most likely be one of the best priced new launch in terms of PSF as compared to future new launches within the next year as its purchased price (PSF PPR) from Government Land Sale is likely one of the lowest if you compare it within recent other GLS and en-bloc purchases
- Shortage in supply of new condominium launches in District 28 after the quick sale of High Park Residences, which sold over 1100 units on preview day and has been sold out since early this year
- Parc Botannia is well-connected to public transports and major expressways, minutes drive away from Tampines Expressway, which would connect you to CTE and PIE.
- Right beside Parc Botannia is Thanggam LRT Station, and walking distance from Parc Botannia to Seletar Mall is a mere 10 minutes. Thanggam LRT Station is also 5 minutes LRT ride away from Sengkang MRT Station.
Parc Botannia is Seeking Indications of Interest!
Site Plans and Floor Plans and Facilities would be unveiled soon. Various larger layouts are available as well! Drop me a message to closely updated today.
Buy . Sell . Rent with you
*Prices and Floor area mentioned above are preliminary and subject to confirmation and change.