Project name: Trillinq at Clementi
Developer: Clementi Development Pte Ltd (IOI Group)
Location: 28/28A/28B/28C Jalan Lempeng (Off Clementi Avenue 6)
Expected TOP: 15-Apr-2017
Tenure: 99 Years (16 April 2012)
Site area: 24,417.60 sqm (262,831 sqft)
No. of units: 755 units (2 Blocks of 36-storey and 1 block of 33-storey with club house facilities)
Design and Concept Architect: AXIS Architects Planners Pte Ltd
Project Architect: AXIS Architects Planners Pte Ltd
Showflat Interior Design: Creative Mind Design Pte Ltd
The Trillinq is a new condominium by IOI Corporation and is located at Jalan Lempeng, Clementi, at the western part of Singapore. The Trillinq consists of 1 Tower of 33 storey and 2 Towers of 36 storey high with club house facilities. It offer unobstructed views towards the Pandan Reservoir and Sungei Ulu Pandan.
The Trillinq strategically located within walking distance to Clementi MRT or bus interchange, Clementi Sports Centre, Clementi Town Centre and Clementi Mall. Furthermore, The Trillinq is easy accessible to major expressway such as West Coast Highway, PIE and AYE.
It is within walking distance to the Park Connector (Western Adventure Loop Park Connector Network). Park lovers that fancy park hopping on jog, roller blades, foot or cycle thru a park connector connecting Pandan Reservoir, Pandan Reservoir Fitness Corner with West Coast Park and Clementi Woods Park.
The Trillinq surrounded by several reputable school such as Pei Tong Primary school, Nan Hwa High school, Singapore Polytechnic and NUS.
- Main recreational pool (Crystal pool) approx 50m in length with Beach Cove, Jewel Islet and Cabana Bay.
- Children water play and pool with water play, misty gully and rocky river
- Lap pool (approx 40m Length) with reflexology walk, fitness green and palm patio
- Party pool with poolside party pavilion, camping lawn and aqua gym
- Oasis Pool with oasis spa, tea house and floating pavilion
- Covered drop off plaza with water feature
- Landscaped deck with full facilities
- Clubhouse (Gymnasium, Multipurpose function rooms)
Why The Trillinq:
- 2 sky terraces on Oasis Tower
- 3 sky terraces on Vantage and Activa Towers
- 2 basement car park for visitors and residents
- 3 residential towers of 33 or 36 storeys
- 8 sky terraces offering breathtaking views
- 3 lifestyle concepts in 1 development
- 1 landscape deck offering full condominium facilities
- Around 10 minute drive to Harbourfront, Resorts World Sentosa, Vivocity, Mount Faber and Keppel Bay